Friday, April 01, 2005

just missed March

All right. I almost got it in there. I'm almost 100% sure that there are only three people who look at this blog. Which is exactly what I want. I'm really only sure of myself, and Amy. I added a third in there to account for any error in my judgement. Speaking of errors in judgement, Lee and I recently aquired two young long-haired dachshunds. Cutest dogs in the world, but basically we've decided they're yappers and poop machines. Cutest yappers and poop machines in the world, though. Dylan is the red and Rocky is the black. Very handsome, and really sweet personalities. Well, Dylan's a momma's boy and Rocky, I am sure, is plotting how to do us in and take over the neighborhood.
Who knew. Now we are dog people. We spend ridiculous amounts of money on rawhide and odor neutralizers. I'm sure this is all to fill my mothering insticts. Or perhaps to eradicate them.
It's not all bad. In fact, it's mostly good. When Lee or I get angry, we go and give ourselves a time out and have a cookie. Then we put on the zookeeper hat and clean out the mudroom, whistling happily all the while.
Dogs. Like the commercial, Dogs Rule. Once you get that, the world makes a little more sense somehow.
And in the professional sphere... just trying to get that Master's degree. Lee's already started. I'm getting things together. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: