Wednesday, February 23, 2005

feelin' down and out

Sigh.. just kind of have the blahs. Of course, after reading some of sedmikraska's blog spot, well, that cheered me up plenty. How often do I laugh out loud at work? Things are really not bad right now. I'm taking prep classes for the GRE, and I'm determined to do well. Lee and I are going to drive out to Kerrville to meet some potential adoptees-- dachshunds, two of them. It's Wednesday, got my tea, about to have lunch. The weather has been like early spring.. damp, not cold, even a little warm now and then. Monday was gorgeous, and Lee and I impulsively went to eat and have margaritas at Jorge's.. my limit is 2. Which sounds pathetic, but I think they're getting the tequila from an unlabeled bottle with blue tape on it (actually did shots from a bottle like this.. home grown?).. Anyway, the things are tough on me. And I had 2 1/2 Monday, which meant I started talking and didn't shut up for hours, laughing and doing things that I absolutely had no recollection of the next day. Ah well. Way to start the week!
Not sure where the blahs are coming from.. maybe I'm just hungry??
xoxo,
m

No comments: